Saturday, April 28, 2007

FastFood

*Digital Layout*
This is such a revelation for me. I didnt know that my husband Christian has the skill and ability to finish a meal in 5 minutes WHILE driving in Edsa. One late night from work and both of us hungry, I agreed to just eat in the car so that we can go home early. We usually eat burgers and fries since these are the easy-to-eat meals inside the car. But I was surprised that he asked for a spaghetti and chicken meal. nye.

This is unacceptable for me because I didn't want him driving and eating this big meal at the same time.. too risky on the road. But just seeing how hungry he was, I gave in. Seeing him shove all that food down his throat actually shocked me and kept me quiet in my seat. :) Before I can even say "do you need my help?" - -- the food is all gone.
Kids! don't try this at home (or in your car).

Materials used: Erica Hernandez grid embellishment, Veronica Ponce papers, and spring time stamp clock from 2peas; sketch by Valerie Salmon; wired bookplate (Kristie SF) and Sweet Serenity Alpha from Shabby Princess;



No comments: