Friday, December 28, 2007

xmas cards

In pinoyscrapbookers, scrappers are given one whole month to work on a challenge. I dont know what got into me and decided to make an entry 45 mins before the deadline..
This month's challenge is a handmade card showcasing one's family picture. Since I am starting with traditional scrap and have an updated family picture (from xmas a few days ago), i gave it a shot. But given the time pressure and the lack of trad scrap knowledge, i ended up with this one:

I'm really not happy with my work. i know couldve done better.
So to give justice to our family pic, i made a digital card for the meantime. So that this won't be classified as a waste of time, I sent this to my relatives and friends abroad. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!
Materials used:
Handmade Card: Materials used: Paper reflections Sparkles palette paper, all about scrapbooking alpha chipboards, Miss Elizabeth's foil embossed stars
Digital Card: Be Merry digital kit from twopeasinabucket

No comments: